Friday, June 23, 2006

Today was great

Well I was reminded by Tori the other day that in order to have an affective blob, you have to update it...so sorry that its taken so long; heres my update... Today was incredible, I mean it just started out good from the beginning...today at morning prayer I stayed awake the whole time, which for me is an accomplishment and to top it off Brandon...aka 4.5...lead accoustic worship...it was amazing...You could really feel His presence....Idk but I just really love to worship...like sometimes during morning prayer I just want to stand up and worship to the background songs, but I don't want to disturb or distract anyone else...Following prayer I went eat with Tweeze where we talked about a bunch of random stuff...one thing that stuck out to me though was when he asked me "so what has God been showing you in your life right now?"...I've never been asked that before...I thought a moment then replied, "well I guess I feel He's telling me that in order to really serve at the church, I have to know how to serve at my house..." which if you know me is hard...I hate doing chores...and theres just something about it being your parents that are making you do them that makes it even less appealing...but alas... who can argue with God...so guess what I did today when I got home...that's right...I mowed the lawn and weeded the pond....wahhoooo...Well after my meeting with Tweeze, we went back to the annex where me, tori, Jaydee, Laken, and a few others finished putting the camp t-shirts in little aggrivating bags...but it was cool...i got to hang out with a cool group of people and help others...sorry if this post is long but I'm still not done...after that we had our Equip class, which was tought by Tyler...the class was great, it was on servant leadership and following the example of Christ...it was really good and challenged me to take action instead of just thinking...alas procrastination and inaction are two traits that plague me...so yeah that was my day...I know it was kinda boring and all but hey...I had fun...

1 Comments:

Blogger tori ohlerking said...

i had fun yesterday, too. now i need to update my blog - 'cause you're ahead of me!

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home