Wednesday, August 09, 2006

cool week

Hey ya'll there are a few things that have happened to me in the past week...we'll start off with the most importa: I got all my hair cut of; just joking, that's not the most important thing...but close...

Seriously though, last night at like midnight Julia, our German foreign exchange student, got here. It was really cool waiting there for her with everyone. Though she is very different than me, I believe we'll both learn alot from each other...so I guess all in all, i'm excited about this.

And finally, service tonight, what can I say; it was amazing...there was so much energy in the sanctuary...I know most people don't care that much for junior high students, myself included...lol...but tonight was awesome, and they definitely played a large role in that...what was even more amazing than all the energy, though, was the intense presence of God...I mean I even felt Him in the Tech booth...lol...but seriously, tonight was crazy... : ) Tonight really challenged me to pursue Him in my quiet time, like we all pursued Him tonight. It also got me even more fired up about school and FCS...well that's about it ya'll late.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Yeah, it was slammin'. God's prescence was awesome, and it was amazing to see all of the junior high and high school students worshiping together. I can't wait to see what God has in store for us this year. Can't wait for next Wednesday either. See you then.
Late

3:39 PM  
Blogger Jason Guidry said...

Yeah, worship in the Tech booth was totally awesome ;p

-Jason

7:04 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

happy b-day.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home