Thursday, July 12, 2007

the beach........again...


Ok so i'm back at the beach. You would think after spending 9 days in destin i'd be sick of the beach, and to tell you the truth, i am. I'm not a big fan of the sand, the salt water, the clothing or lack of, or the sun. So really, the beach isn't the place for me to be. But my family is here and that makes it all worth it. I get to spend some time with my Maw maw sue, uncle Ryan, Aunt Laura, my cousins cohan and ella, and mom and mr. glenn. So yeah back at the beach.

I think i'll catch up on some reading. Tweez gave me a book called "velvet elvis" by Rob Bell. I'm pretty confused right now, but i guess ill eventually understand it. anyway it's alot safer than being outside with all those girls... :0

2 Comments:

Blogger Misty said...

"a lot safer than being outside with all of those girls..." haha, jordan, if i didn't know you i'd think that you were like 5 and still thought that girls had cooties. ~Misty

2:08 PM  
Blogger JordanGautreau said...

they do!!! especially those church girls

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home