Monday, June 04, 2007

new post



Ok guys so i know it's been a really long time since i last posted, i don't know how many days it's been like tori, but i know it's been a long time. So i guess i'll give you alittle update.

not too much has been going on with me. mainly work, work, work, and church. So when i'm not working at work, i'm working on our new old house. Yeah we bought an old house and now we're fixing it up. So yeah, i'm working and working and working.

The good news is that with so much work i'm making a good bit of money. Well only from my job work not my family work. That's for free.

OH also tweez let me borrow this really awesome book called "communicating for a change" by andy stanley. it's a slammin book. basically the book is on really connecting with your audience and keeping there attention the whole time by using a one point sermon...very informative...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jason Guidry said...

I believe personally, that the less points you have, the better the sermon turns out to be.

But maybe that's because I run PowerPoint...who knows.

-Jason

6:24 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

so how is the mac doing.

7:50 AM  
Blogger JordanGautreau said...

I love it...now that i finally know how to half way work it ;o

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home