Wednesday, April 04, 2007

blah

Ok sorry it’s been so long. It’s just that when you wait so long, the things you want to say begin to pile up and it makes saying it that much harder, if that makes sense. So let’s see where do I begin?
I guess I’ll start off with Amplified. I had an awesome time. Friday night Chad made an alter call for those that felt that they were called to missions. Well, I went up and had quite an experience. I don’t know if this ever happens to you, but I found it hard to pray, due to the fact that I was listening to Chad pray. Well in order for me to break through this, I had to just put everything aside and start crying out to God; well for me it’s more like screaming. Well His Spirit really fell on me. For some reason as I was praying I really felt a desire to pray for Lebanon. Then Iran, Iraq and finally the Middle East. I don’t really know if that’s because I’m called there or what, but I’ve sure been thinking about it a lot lately.
Oh, side note. As I was walking back from the alter this little girl walked up to me and asked me if I was ok, from screaming and all. I said yeah, and asked why. She said because when you started screaming, I started crying. I was like “ok, I scared her.”, but when I told Dustin, he was like, “no way dude, that was the anointing.” I didn’t think so, but I continued to think about it. Well the following night, Saturday, Chad had another alter call, but this time for those that felt a heavy call and those that have been prophesied over. I went up to the front and really struggled praying, until I started just screaming out to God. It was so awesome; I could feel God so close it was crazy. Well, after the service, this girl Ashley came up to me and said that when I started screaming, she felt like something grabbed her by the waist and all she could hear was my prayer. I was like ok God, I guess it’s You… J
And I know this isn’t in chronological order, but after praying at the alter Saturday night, Chad had an alter call and had everyone that received Christ get up on stage. I went up on stage to pray for my friends. As I was up there I really felt God impress upon my heart that this is what I was going to do with my life. I looked around at friends praying for friends and being broken before God and knew that I could do nothing else. This is what I wanted to dedicate my life to see. It was crazy… Then Pastor Dino called me up on stage to close out the Sunday service in prayer…Talk about caught me off guard.

Then this past Saturday was my senior prom and I had a blast. Tori went with me as my date; she wore a white dress with massive black polka dots and pink Barbie shoes. I had a great time with her and everyone. We salsa and jitterbug danced. OH the only thing I didn’t like was my $32 steak from Ruth Chris. Honestly, it had almost no seasoning…but other than that I had a great time.

Oh, with Amplified I forgot about the missions conference. So here’s the layout of my summer. I’m going to Las Angeles with Refuge in July, which I can’t wait. Israel fell through, so that’s a no. And I may be going to North Carolina with Refuge for my senior trip. I’m also definitely doing Elevate this coming year. I’m almost done filling out my application; all I have to do is get it notarized and I’m done. I’m going to need a lot of help with this. I’m getting some money from my mom and dad, but the rest I have to raise on my own; which is about 6,000 more dollars. I made t-shirts that I’m selling, so if you would like to buy one that would be awesome. Pastor Bud, pastor of Freedom Church in Colyell Louisiana is taking up an offering for me, which I’m super-excited about. And I’m also sending out support letters, a bunch of them. So don’t be surprised if you get one in the mail. Your prayers are also desperately needed, for L.A. as well as Elevate. Please pray that our L.A. trip will go smoothly and have a massive impact on those we reach out to. Pray that we’ll be changed through the experience. Pray that everyone’s finances will come in for it. Also pray for the finances for Elevate to be there. Thank you guys so much for your support and friendship.

Finally, I can’t wait to go spear fishing in Lake Maurepas. It’s going to be great.!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Aimee Cait said...

Hey man, let me know how I can get a t-shirt!

12:15 AM  
Blogger JordanGautreau said...

They're always with me or in my car, so if i see you i can sell you one...they're $12...thanks a bunch

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home