Friday, July 27, 2007

la recap

ok so i know it's been a while since i've las posted, so here it is. it's really hard to sit down and to type all of the stuff that god showed me in la. i honestly dont know where to begin.

one thing that god has really been challenging me on is seeing people as he sees them. you know without prejudice or anything. so when we went down to skid row, god really started dealing with me. see when i looked at all the people out there, i felt bad for them, but not much else. you see i don't want to just feel bad for them, i want to love them unconditionally. i was talking to mr. danny about it and he started talking about the kids in mexico for some reason. well we kept talking and i remember telling him that it's so easy to love the kids in mexico. the people on skid row live in poverty, they have issues, they go through alot of the same stuff, and yet it's so much easier to love the kids in mexico. and i don't want to be that way. i want to see everyone as God sees them.

Also i've really been reading out of 1st thess. alot. and one thing that God's been speaking to me alot on is pouring my life into people. not just sharing the gospel but my life as well. and that the people i encounter and the people i witness to/lead to christ are my jewels. they are my joy and crowns.

i guess i'll have more post on la coming soon. sorry i don't have any pictures. i'm lacking in the digital camera area.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason Guidry said...

Good read. I can't wait to read the rest.

-Jason

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home