Sunday, September 17, 2006

don't know what to title this one so i won't title it anything...

I was going to type something else, but as i sat down to type the words were lost to me...so you know what... God is awesome...that's all that matters. I'm learning that it doesn't matter what i'm going through or how I feel, the only thing that matters is praising God. I had a really good quiet time tonight with God. God has really been challenging me on surrendering everything to Him. Not just a few things but everything...my hopes, my dreams, my relationships...and with college right around the corner, it is a scary thing, surrendering one's hopes and dreams...of course i don't really know what i want to do with my life...i've always wanted to write and go into ministry, but i guess i'll get a degree...i'm still praying about it...

God has also been showing me that if i want more intimacy with Him, it is going to require more sacrifice...more time in His presence, less time doing other things...I don't want anything to take away from the intimacy i get to spend with Him...

God has also been teaching me to trust Him no matter what my circumstances may be or what I think i want...if it's not His will, i don't want it, even if i think i do...if that makes since....

so basicallyl allthat rambling to say that God is amazing and I'm excited abuot growing closer to Him...I want to know Him more and more...no matter what it cost...and i find that the more i surrender to His will, the more freedom I have...

so yeah God is awesome...I love Him alot and that's about it...

in christ,
jordan

5 Comments:

Blogger tori ohlerking said...

you're so right! surrendering to God is all that matters. He is so amazing!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

man, if only I could think of the words...
No really it was awesome. We'll have to sit down and talk about some stuff oneday.
Late.

6:36 PM  
Blogger JordanGautreau said...

Thanks for the comments....i feel special... :) and for sure jamie...anytime...

5:03 AM  
Blogger Holly Kay said...

yeah thats awesome!

1:33 PM  
Blogger im>just-teli@ said...

wow thats awesome...thanks for the comment..i miss myspace but its for the better :) so im excited that i have more time to spend with my god!you know i really havent ever looked at your blog...your an awesome person jordan and you definitly inspire me to surrender all...i look up to you!
-telia

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home