Wednesday, October 11, 2006

short post for real

Ok so i know, or at least i think, i said my last post was going to be short because i was tired, well this one really is...because i'm tired... :)

anyway i'd like to just say that God is so awesome...it's so cool how he know's what we're going through even if we're scared to tell Him. Remember from my last post how i was dealing with worry over my future and God's will for my life...well tonight at service tweeze hit the nail on the head for me...it was so cool...i just felt like God is telling me to chill out and that if i continue to seek Him and His will everything will be ok...I may not know the end of the road or where it's going, but He does...and that's good enough for me...

well see i told you i'd keep it short...or at least short for me... :)

in christ,
jordan

2 Comments:

Blogger tori ohlerking said...

lol. finally...i comment. but yeah that was like so awesome tonight! i really couldn't believe it when tweezy started preaching. God does the most incredible things!

well...yeah...the last two posts were awesome. :)

8:36 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

yeah!!'
God is so awesome! I mean, that just how He rolls! And of course Jesus drives a standard!

naughty...!?!

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home